- Gather Supplies | Scoring board, paper, glue gun, scissors, cutting board, & jute.
2. Cut into strips, I did 6″ strips for the large pinwheels and 4″ strips for the smaller ones. Score 1/2 inch lines and fold accordion style.
3. Glue strips together.
4. Fold over to make pinwheel shape.
5. Glue onto square of cardboard. Press down center and hold tight into the shape you want until glue cools and dries.
6. Make a lot more and attach to jute to make garland.
Love how this one turned out! Super whimsical and goes great with my BOO garland I picked up from my favorite vintage shop!!
Leave a Reply