Sharing our kitchen progress here on the blog today. It is almost done and has been soooo verrrrry sloooow in its progress. The cabinets were a nightmare to complete, so much drama, stress, and worry, but they are almost complete. We ended up having to work with three different companies to complete them. Not fun but we ended up figuring it out and now that it is almost done, I have to say that I’m LOVING it!! Its so white and bright! I love the cabinet style and the hardware. I want to share a more detailed blog post with all the information when it is completed but I’ll share a bit of information here in bullet points.
- Cabinets – Inset shaker style doors
- Cabinet Hardware – Home Depot
- Countertops – Quartz Calacatta
- Tile Backsplash – Arabesque Pattern
- Appliance – Stainless Steel Kenmore (minus the fridge)
- Farmhouse SinkSink – Native Stone
- Faucet – Kingston Brass
- Potfiller – Kingston Brass
- Custom Hood – Made with our cabinets
- Pendant Lights – Reclaimed Lights ordered from Etsy
We have a few things left to finish. We still have a few of the cabinet doors to be installed. We need to install the blinds and then I have a couple window treatment ideas to try out. I also need to order a couple longer jute rugs and new chairs for the island. We are so close and I’m absolutely loving it! Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.