We just got back from a 2 1/2 week vacation. We spent a week in Utah, a week in Maryland, and then an extended weekend back in Utah before we drove home on Tuesday. I have lots of pictures and details to post.
Today was full of lots of catch up.
- I unpacked EVERYTHING!!!
- Straightened up the whole house.
- Made a bank deposit.
- Placed all the decorations I brought home from Utah.
- Called in the hours for payroll.
- Called around to get a babysitter scheduled.
- Made a bunch of phonecalls for Young Womens.
- Listened to my messages.
- Checked my email.
- Caught up on some blogs.
- Got creative with meals with the limited food we had in the kitchen.
- Read to the kids.
- Did my scripture study.
- Decided to clean out/rearrange my bookshelves.
- Washed a bunch of laundry.
- Made a list of ALL the things I need to get done.
- Almost decided to go and get a puppy and a kitten with the family tonight. After a bit of thought I reconsidered.
Its good to be home and to get things done. There is always so much to do when we get back from vacation, but today was good. Lots of little things accomplished. My dishes are done, the toys are put away, I have my list of to dos for tomorrow, so I think I will head to bed. If I’m lucky I might get to sleep before 10pm.