This little guy is now sitting at the dining room table!! I got this little chair from Ikea awhile ago and have been waiting for Karter to be big enough to sit in it. We built it last week and he is loving it!! I think he feels so big and so excited to be included at the BIG dining room table.
Fun Facts To Know About Karter
- He loves to drive cars all over the house.
- Some nights he wakes up crying and he won’t let me comfort him. He just cries and cries until he goes back to sleep. So sad!
- His favorite thing to say is “stinky poo-poo.”
- He loves to go outside. He will bring me his shoes, saying “shoe, shoe,”so I will put them on so he can go out and play.
- He will eat spoonfuls of peanut butter in one sitting.
- When we get him out of bed he wants us to help him grab blanket after blanket and whatever stuffed animals have ended up with him. He basically cleans out his crib. He tries to hold them all and carry them around the house. He is quite a sight with his sleepy, determined face.
- He does not give kisses on command. You have to wait until he is in a cuddly mood and then he will give you kiss after kiss after kiss. He will smoosh your face and kiss your lips. I have to admit, he gives the best kisses. My kissable, lovable boy.
Leave a Reply