- Talking a lot. Lots of da, da, da. He also loves to growl. He is making this funny throat thing everytime he laughs or cries.
- He has two volumes. Quiet and happy. Crying at the top of his lungs mad. He really doesn’t spend a lot of time in between. Either he is happy and content or he is not.
- Rolling and scooting to get where he wants to go. He has never liked being on his tummy, so we have really had to work to get him on the ground. Isabelle hasn’t helped!! She constantly is smothering him with her love and attention, thus making it difficult to keep the kid enjoying his mobility.
- Eating lots of pureed food. He doesn’t do great with chunks in his food, he just wants to spit them out, but he is getting better.
- Still getting up once in the night and drinks a full bottle. We have attempted letting him cry it out, but we haven’t been successful. I’m struggling with this a bit, both of my older kids were sleeping through the night at this point. One at 2 1/2 months, one at 4 1/2 months. I do have a plan that I will be implementing soon, so hopefully we will get this little munchkin sleeping all night long.
- Smiles at everyone and will let anyone hold him. He is starting to get a little nervous when there are a lot of people and he can’t see mom, but so far he still does great going to others.
- Loves to play with toys. He is not content to sit, he has to have toys in his hands. Luckily I have lots of helpers to help me get this guy toys whenever he insist on having them or has dropped one.
- He has 5 teeth and his 6th one is almost in!
- Enjoys walks, bottles, tickles, soft blankies, “wrestling” with Daddy, the camera flash (always makes him look and smile), watching his brother and sister, bath time, chewing on books, trying to watch TV, as much Mom attention as he can get! Does not like his car seat, pureed brocolli, not being able to see Mom, changing his diaper right when he wakes up, Isabelle in his face, trying to fall asleep anywhere other then his crib!
I just love my little guy and am so grateful to him in my life. Just the other day a friend of mine mentioned that he was so worth the months of bedrest. He was worth that and so much more. I’m so grateful he is here with us, growing, thriving, and loving life.