Okay, so sometimes I feel so inspired to post and sometimes I just don’t! I think you all know what I’m talking about! So, what have I been up to.
- I finally started organizing parts of my home!! I’m so excited!! If anyone has found great containers for organizing, please let me know what you use!! I want to find great containers, I know they make all the difference!!
- Finally got our tax info (business and personal) into the tax guy, that was a big deal for me, so many little things to get together.
- Returned some items and did a little shopping. This is the first shopping I have done (other then grocery shopping) since early pregnancy.
- Did scripture reading with the kids everyday this last week.
- Moved a bookcase out of our room and set up a little nightstand on Steve’s side of the bed. (Something I have been wanting to do for awhile.)
- Moved our sectional in the basement, cleaned out all the toys, and vacuumed!! Yeah!
I guess the big thing is that I’m feeling like I am getting a little bit ahead each day. That is huge for me since the last few months I have felt like I was just falling further behind each day with the holidays and the pregnancy. Very excited to get so many things done and want to be so put together before this next baby comes and happily turns our world upside down.